1 can of spam
Vegetables as desired
Milk, if making scrambled eggs
1 tablespoon oil
If using fresh rice, make it now. I suggest making sushi/vinegared rice, either fresh or left over.
1. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
2. Take the spam out of its package and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Fry the spam until lightly brown on each side
4. Cut up any vegetables desired to be used on the rice
4. Prepare eggs for scrambling, if cooking that way, including mixing and adding milk.
5. Cook the eggs as desired.
6. Serve the spam with the rice and eggs.
See the full set of photos on Flickr.