Original article: Swai: grilled confusion fish
- 1 Swai fillet
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 serving rice (brown, white, purple, black, forbidden or otherwise.)
- Lemon pepper
- 2+ tablespoons lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Pour lemon juice on swai fillet. Apply lemon pepper, pepper, other spices as desired, liberally to both sides of the fillet. Put a few drops of olive oil on each side of the fillet.
- Cut up head of broccoli into size desired. Throw (not too hard; this isn’t baseball) the cut-up broccoli into the skillet, pour a bit of lemon juice on, adjust to medium-high heat until juice evaporates. Stir the broccoli until done: browned on a few sides. Add a dash of soy sauce if desired.
- Put swai fillet on grill, preferably on a colder spot if the grill has one. (Each grill is different: mine has a decently cold spot, and then the rest of the grill just burns everything.) If the exposed side is lacking in the spices, add a little bit again. Three minutes later, flip. Three minutes later, take off the grill, divide the fillet depending on size and hunger levels.
- Plate: rice, broccoli, swai. Drink: wine, or beer, or anything you desire. It’s your dinner, not mine.