Coconut and lime blondies
These coconut and lime blondies are like brownies, but so, so much better.
Servings 30 pieces
- 8x11 baking dish
- 1/2 cup butter, melted 1 stick
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or other oil
- 1 cup coconut flakes or shreds 120 grams
- 1/2+ tbsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups white flour 180 grams
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar 265 grams
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips 180 grams
- 2 tablespoons lime zest 2 medium-small limes, approximately
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup lime juice more as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the coconut flakes/shreds into a food processor or blender and mince for 1-5 minutes, until somewhat pulverized.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, including the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lime zest. Do not add the white chocolate chips.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, melted butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and lime juice.
- Add the dry ingredients into the large bowl of wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Once combined, stop mixing.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Line the 8x11 pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into the lined pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until it just barely jiggles in the center.
Recipe adapted from Coconut Lime Blondies at Ai Made It For You.