- 1/2-1 cup key lime juice, more if desired
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1/2 to 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 graham pie crust, 10 inches
- Optional: 1 tablespoon finely grated key lime or lime zest
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the lime juice. Mix until combined. Add more lime juice for a tarter taste.
- Add the whipped cream to the juice and condensed milk and mix until well combined. Add more whipped cream if a thicker consistency is desired.
- If adding lime zest, mix it in.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Cover and freeze for 24 hours before serving.
Full quality photos on Flickr.