- 1 cup mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream or any combination of the three (I use half mayonnaise and sour cream)
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder, to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1-10 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-10 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-10 tablespoons of Tapatio (Mexican hot sauce)
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sour cream, or mayonnaise and yogurt, or all three.
- Add the lemon and lime juice and mix until well combined.
- Add the chopped garlic, chili powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the Tapatio and mix. Taste and adjust salt and lime juice until the sauce reaches the desired taste.