- 1 pound carrots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 finely diced jalapeño
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro
1, Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Cut carrots into thin 2-inch sticks or use baby carrots
3. Season carrots with salt and pepper and toss with the coconut oil
4. Spread the carrots out over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned and tender
6. Move the carrots to a serving dish.
7. Combine the mint, jalapeño and cilantro with the carrots, tossing to mix.
8. Serve with lime wedges
Recipe adapted from David Tanis