- 2+ husks of corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream or any combination of the three
- 1/2 tablespoon chile powder, to taste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1-3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-3 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 1 dash of Tapatió, or more as desired
- Preheat the grill on medium-high for four minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise and sour cream or yogurt until well combined, if using more than one.
- Mix in the lemon and lime juices, followed by the chopped garlic and the spices.
- Mix in the Tapatió.
- Salt to taste. Adjust spices to taste.
- Shuck the corn and lather each piece up with the sauce, if adding at the beginning.
- Cook on the grill for 5-10 minutes, turning every 1-2 minutes to create a pattern of browning and charring. Add additional sauce if desired.
- Take corn off the grill. If the corn was not lathered in sauce before cooking, put it on now.