1/2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup (120 grams) coconut flakes or shreds
1/2 + tablespoon vanilla
1 ½ cups white flour (180 grams)
1 1/3 cups brown sugar (265 g)
1 cup white chocolate chips (180g)
2 tablespoons lime zest (2 medium-small limes, approximately)
1/4 to 1/2 cup lime juice (more as desired)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the coconut flakes/shreds into a food processor or blender and mince for 1-5 minutes, until somewhat pulverized.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients, including the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lime zest. Do not add the white chocolate chips.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, melted butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and lime juice.
5. Add the dry ingredients into the large bowl of wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Once combined, stop mixing.
6. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
7. Line the 8×11 pan with parchment paper and pour the batter into the lined pan.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until it just barely jiggles in the center.
Recipe adapted from Coconut Lime Blondies at Ai Made It For You.