- 1 cup oil, vegetable, Canola, etc.
- 11⁄2 cups sugar (345 grams)
- 1+ tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 11⁄2 cups whole wheat flour (220 grams)
- 11⁄3 cups cocoa powder, mixed dark and normal (74 grams)
- 11⁄2 cups chocolate chips or morsels (270 grams)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine oil, sugar, vanilla extract. Beat the 4 eggs and then add them to the oil-sugar mix. Mix until combined.
- Sift the cocoa powder and flour and mix. Mix the two until well combined and then add to the oil-sugar combination and mix until all the cocoa powder and flour are mixed in.
- Mix in the chocolate.
- Line a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Pour the mixture into the parchment paper and bake for 32-38 minutes. Brownie should not jiggle too much. Let cool. Baking for less time will be more fudgey and more will be more cakey.
(Recipe adapted from Brooke’s Best Bombshell Brownies on allrecipes.com.)