- 1 head cauliflower
- Olive oil, enough to lightly coat the florets
- Preheat oven to 425 (range: 400-450) degrees Fahrenheit
- Strip the cauliflower of its remaining green leaves and then cut up the cauliflower, into florets of desired size.
- Put florets into a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil over. Toss to coast. Put salt, pepper on the florets. Toss.
- Put the florets, in a single layer, on a parchment-paper covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cauliflower is of desired crispness and is browned. Consider turning the cauliflower mid-way to prevent burning. Time will increase, as will steam, if more than one baking sheet is being roasted at a time.
- Serve and don’t, like me, grab the metal with bare hands. That’s just dumb.
The recipe was originally published in the Nevada Appeal on April 24, 2013.